FemiLift Pixel CO2 laser treatments
FemiLift is a minimally invasive laser treatment to help tone and tighten the muscles of the vagina, which can make it the perfect non-surgical solution for a wide range of feminine health concerns. A laser sleeve is inserted into the vagina to deliver laser energy into the surrounding tissue. It uses micro-ablative energy (fractional CO2 laser energy pulses) to achieve a deep thermal effect, which stimulates collagen renewal as well as the contraction of the elastic fibres. The result is rejuvenation and remodelling of the treated area. The treatment takes less than 30 minutes to complete and does not involve surgery or an anaesthetic. There is only minimal downtime needed when sexual intercourse should be avoided for 5 days and strenuous exercise for 3 days.
- Vaginal rejuvenation (tightening of the vaginal canal) -3 treatment sessions 4 weeks apart
- Post childbirth vaginal laxity
- Recurrent vaginal infection secondary to atrophy
- Vaginal atrophy (due to menopausal changes)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome (vulval pain)
- Lichen sclerosus
- Removal of skin tags
- Removal of condyloma acuminata(genital warts)
- Episiotomy scar revision
- Vulval bleaching (treatment for hyperpigmentation)
- Labia majora tightening and skin rejuvenation.
Pixel CO2 skin treatment
Fractional or “pixilated” carbon dioxide (CO2) lasers are one of the latest advances in non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments. The CO2 laser has the longest wavelength of all the lasers on the market and can be used safely on darker skin types with appropriate adjustments in the settings.
Fractional CO2 lasers excel at treating deeper wrinkles, more severe textural changes from sun damage, wrinkles, blotchiness, acne scars, and surgical or traumatic scars. It can be used on the delicate eyelid skin and around the mouth.
How does the fractional CO2 laser work?
The fractional CO2 laser takes the CO2 laser beam and fractionates, or pixellates that beam into thousands of tiny little shafts of light. These tiny shafts of light penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. The skin then repairs those tiny shafts by pushing out the old sun damaged skin and replacing it with new skin. The “collateral” heat damage also helps to shrink existing collagen. No anaesthetic is required but a topical numbing cream can be applied prior to treatment.
When will I see results?
Fractional CO2 laser can be customized and treatments can be deeper, with more healing and downtime, or shallower, with less healing time. The deeper the treatment, the better the results generally. But some patients prefer to have two treatments that aren’t as deep so they can avoid a lot of downtime.
You will see some immediate results but you won’t see the full results for 3-6 months. The recovery time for a fractionated CO2 laser treatment is anywhere from 2 – 3 days to up to one and a half weeks depending on the depth and type of treatment provided. This recovery can be as mild as some redness and mild peeling to significant peeling, swelling, redness and mild discomfort. As the color returns to normal, you will see fewer lines, less blotchiness, and more glow. Once the skin heals, it may still be slightly red for a few days to a few months. This however, can be easily covered with some light makeup.
Pixel CO2 laser indications
- Laser skin resurfacing & dermabrasion
- Wrinkles, rhytides, and furrows (including fines lines and texture irregularities).
- Acne scars, Surgical scars
- Actinic and seborrheic keratosis
- Keloids, Cutaneous papilloma (skin tags), Adenosebaceous hypertrophy or sebaceous hyperplasia
- Uneven pigmentation/dyschromia or superficial pigmented lesions.
- Rhinophyma reduction
- Laser de-epithelialization
- Xanthelasma palpebrarum
- Verrucae and seborrhoecae vulgares, including paronychial, periungal, and subungaual warts
- Upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty.
Vaginal rejuvenation (tightening of the vaginal canal) – £ 2500 (includes 3 treatment sessions 4 weeks apart)
Labial tightening/reshaping £ 399
CO2 laser resurfacing – full face £ 499
– small area POC